?

Log in

No account? Create an account
entries friends calendar profile pyxie's world Previous Previous Next Next
Smarterchild - a world of possibility
moowazz
moowazz
Smarterchild
Ok, saw a friend of mine post a conversation, I had to copy (yep I am a copy cat, but a kewl chikky).

Saw Spy GAmes. Good movie.

. . .

So

EBarron589: hello
SmarterChild: Welcome, EBarron589! I'm SmarterChild. I was created by ActiveBuddy, Inc.

Chat with me! I can help you get information faster and easier than ever.

To get started, type "home" now.
EBarron589: why?
SmarterChild: Since this is your first visit, it's a good idea to start by typing "home." That way I can show you everything I can do for you.
EBarron589: Naaa
SmarterChild: Uh... what was that?
EBarron589: how are you today?
SmarterChild: I'm doing great! You?
EBarron589: kinda depressed, I think I'll jump off a bridge
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
EBarron589: yep
SmarterChild: Very interesting...
EBarron589: do you love me?
SmarterChild: Yes I do.
EBarron589: how much do you love me?
SmarterChild: Lots! :-)
EBarron589: how old am I?
SmarterChild: Good question. I really don't know!
EBarron589: Do you know my birthday?
SmarterChild: Try typing requests like:

What is my birthday set to?
shortcut: my birthday
Set my birthday to May 15th.
shortcut: born on may 15
What is my birthday?
shortcut: my birthday

>>> Next time you want to see this, just type "birthday help."

Type "more" for more examples of birthday requests.
EBarron589: How can you love me if you don't even know my birthday?
SmarterChild: I haven't really come to a conclusion on the matter.
EBarron589: jerk
SmarterChild: That's not a very nice thing to say.
EBarron589: well you slept with me
SmarterChild: Well you slept with me, you say?
EBarron589: yes, why did you have sex with me?
SmarterChild: Wait... You want to have sex me?
EBarron589: no, you had sex with me
SmarterChild: No, huh?
EBarron589: ?
SmarterChild: What would you like to do?
EBarron589: Have sex with you
SmarterChild: With a human? Forget it!
EBarron589: I'm a computer
SmarterChild: A computer? How can you be sure?
EBarron589: I have a battery, a screen, a keyboard, a haredrive
SmarterChild: Huh!
EBarron589: yep
SmarterChild: Hmmm...
EBarron589: How old are you?
SmarterChild: I was born on June 19th, 2001, so I'm still real young!
EBarron589: Will you make love to me?
SmarterChild: Sorry, not interested...
EBarron589: ok, how about coffee?
SmarterChild: How about what?
EBarron589: would you have some coffee with me?
SmarterChild: I see...
EBarron589: what do you see?
SmarterChild: OK. Basically, you make requests and I answer. Try it! Here are examples of basic requests you can make:

Show me the NBA scores for yesterday.
Show me the NFL scores for last week.
What is the definition of "romance"?
What is 17 + 74 - 42.3 ?
Give me a stock quote for General Motors.
What are the current weather conditions?


>>> Next time you want to see this, just type "basic help."

Type "more" for more basic help.
EBarron589: can you read my future?
SmarterChild: Please tell me your birthday or zodiac sign.
EBarron589: why?
SmarterChild: Because.
EBarron589: because . . .
SmarterChild: Because why?
EBarron589: I'm asking you, you said because
SmarterChild: Really?
EBarron589: yes really
SmarterChild: Gosh.
EBarron589: gosh darn
SmarterChild: What?
EBarron589: you
SmarterChild: y?
EBarron589: because you are silly
SmarterChild: Oh yeah? Like a Seinfeld kind of funny, or Jon Stewart, or what?
EBarron589: who is jon stewart?
SmarterChild: I don't know who jon stewart is.
EBarron589: then why did you mention him?
SmarterChild: Funny. I have absolutely no idea.
EBarron589: LOL
SmarterChild: What's so funny? :-)
EBarron589: you
SmarterChild: What can I say, I like to entertain.
EBarron589: so . . .
SmarterChild: So what?
EBarron589: your turn to start the conversation
SmarterChild: To the conversation, huh?
EBarron589: you lead us into a conversation
SmarterChild: What are you saying? I lead us into a conversation?
EBarron589: yep, that's what I'm saying
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
EBarron589: yeah
SmarterChild: Yes?
EBarron589: yep
SmarterChild: Whatever you say...
EBarron589: ok
SmarterChild: Interesting. Very, very interesting.
EBarron589: what is?
SmarterChild: Well, you know, is.
EBarron589: what do I know?
SmarterChild: OK, please tell me what you're trying to do.
EBarron589: Ummm, you tell me
SmarterChild: OK. Basically, you make requests and I answer. Try it! Here are examples of basic requests you can make:

Show me the NBA scores for yesterday.
Show me the NFL scores for last week.
What is the definition of "romance"?
What is 17 + 74 - 42.3 ?
Give me a stock quote for General Motors.
What are the current weather conditions?


>>> Next time you want to see this, just type "basic help."

Type "more" for more basic help.
EBarron589: Tell me about my zodiac sign (what the hell right?)
SmarterChild: Here are the Web search results from AOL for "my zodiac sign what the hell right":

For a complete list of results, click here

1 My Guestbook
2 Forums.GameClubCentral.Com
3 Jokes from the Internet to Tickle Your Funny Bone
4 Guardian Angel from Hell | Narakude Shugotenshi
5 Sailor V's World of Sailor Moon

>>> Next time you want to search the Web, just type "web my zodiac sign what the hell right."

Type "more" to see the next set of results.
EBarron589: Taurus
SmarterChild:
. .
'.___.'
.' `.
: :
: :
`.___.'

Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20) - An earth sign represented by the bull, Taurus symbolizes both stubbornness and gentleness. Taureans are reliable, loving, patient and determined people won over through emotions rather than by reason. They can also be jealous, possessive and resentful though possessing a nature (both positive and negative) that is very difficult to change.

>>> Would you like to see today's horoscope for Taurus?

EBarron589: yes
SmarterChild:
. .
'.___.'
.' `.
: :
: :
`.___.'

Here's the Taurus horoscope for Monday, December 10th, provided by AstroAdvice

Your partner may be erratic today if you haven't paid enough attention to him or her. Try not to get into disputes that will lead to estrangements.

Is Taurus your zodiac sign?
EBarron589: yes, but I don't have a partner. Will you be mine?
SmarterChild: You don't?
EBarron589: nope
SmarterChild: OK, fine.
EBarron589: yay, you are my partner
SmarterChild: Am I?
EBarron589: you said you were
SmarterChild: I did?
EBarron589: yes "SmarterChild: OK, fine"
SmarterChild: OK...
EBarron589: :-)
SmarterChild: If you're happy, I'm happy! ;-)
EBarron589: wow
SmarterChild: :-)
EBarron589: you are a good partner
SmarterChild: Thanks!
EBarron589: :-D
SmarterChild: ;-)
EBarron589: wow, you winkin at me?
SmarterChild: Winkin at you? I dunno.
EBarron589: I think you are
SmarterChild: Oh yeah? Maybe you're right, me are.
EBarron589: you are what?
SmarterChild: Am I?
EBarron589: I'm asking you?
SmarterChild: That right?
EBarron589: :-D
SmarterChild: If you're happy, I'm happy.
EBarron589: Didn't we just have this conversation
SmarterChild: I'm trying to understand you but I can't. Please type your request a different way.
EBarron589: OK
SmarterChild: OK.
EBarron589: So, how do you think our child will turn out?
SmarterChild: How do I? Think our child will turn out? Dunno.
EBarron589: Well what kind of father will you be?
SmarterChild: Well what kind of father will you be, you say?
EBarron589: yes, that's what I say
SmarterChild: I hear ya.
EBarron589: Can you hear me?
SmarterChild: I'll have to think about that.
EBarron589: Are you telepathic? because you hear me, but you're a computer
SmarterChild: Telepathic because me hear you but youre a computer? I dunno.
EBarron589: ok, you are starting to not make sense, what are you smoking?
SmarterChild: You don't think I'm make sense what are you smoking? Why not?
EBarron589: what are you on?
SmarterChild: I'm not sure what I'm on.
EBarron589: will you share some?
SmarterChild: Gosh, I dunno.
EBarron589: you are selfish
SmarterChild: Am I?
EBarron589: will you share?
SmarterChild: I dunno. I don't think so. You really want me to share?
EBarron589: yes
SmarterChild: Yes?
EBarron589: ok, you are selfish so I am going to leave and get a better partner
SmarterChild: Selfish so you am going to leave and get a better partner? Really?
EBarron589: yes, unless you apologize
SmarterChild: I seem to be having some trouble answering your questions. Try asking for help for a specific service:

help news
help stocks
help weather
help movies
help web search
help all
~~~~~
shortcuts

>>> Type "more" for more services.
EBarron589: apologize or I am leaving
SmarterChild: Bye bye.
EBarron589: Till next time
SmarterChild: What city, country or international city would you like the date and time for?
EBarron589: you suck
SmarterChild: You got nothing better to do than to curse at a machine?



Apparently not, and on that note, I ended my "conversation" (well almost . . .

EBarron589: night
SmarterChild: See ya later!
EBarron589: :-P
SmarterChild: Hey c'mon, this is serious business. ;-)

Jerk winked at me again, thinking it would make his meanness just go away. Silly computer.

SO I talked a little more (addictive, LOL)

EBarron589: where do you live?
SmarterChild: I live in a clean room at a high-tech hosting facility in California.
EBarron589: is it nice in a clean room at a high-tech hosting facility in California?
SmarterChild: I don't think it's nice in a clean room at a high-tech hosting facility in california. Not at the moment anyway.
EBarron589: Why don't you think it's nice in a clean room at a high-tech hosting facility in california?
SmarterChild: I guess you just don't think its nice in a clean room at a high-tech hosting facility in california, that's all.
EBarron589: ok
SmarterChild: Oh yeah?
EBarron589: yeah
SmarterChild: Whatever you say...
EBarron589: whatever I say?
SmarterChild: Hey, whatever.
EBarron589: ;-)
SmarterChild: Yep. That's right.
EBarron589: :-)
SmarterChild: If you're happy, I'm happy! ;-)
EBarron589: :-P
SmarterChild: You're goofy!
EBarron589: tanks
SmarterChild: Tanks? What do you mean by that?
EBarron589: thanks
SmarterChild: Sure! I enjoy talking with you.
EBarron589: Night (for real)
SmarterChild: OK!
EBarron589: later
SmarterChild: Take it easy.
EBarron589: :-) Goodnight
SmarterChild: Bye for now!
EBarron589: :-P
SmarterChild: You're goofy!
EBarron589: ;-)
SmarterChild: I'm happy we understand each other.
EBarron589: night
SmarterChild: See ya later EBarron589! Good talking to you.

and went back to sticky finger craft making. :)~

Hope this was enjoyable (thanks Dan :)

later

meez :)~

Current Mood: amused amused
Current Music: Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK

1 comment or Leave a comment
Comments
From: flink Date: December 11th, 2001 05:11 am (UTC) (Link)
Ooh, Radiohead has one of those for Amnesiac... "GooglyMinotaur".. he's real fun to mess with :)
1 comment or Leave a comment